Thursday, July 8, 2010

Embellish Magazine Challenge

 


I decided to play in the challenge at Embellish Magazine to create an invitation using green, deep red and gold. I will be hosting a bridal shower later this fall, so I thought I would play with that idea. The stamps and the embossing folder are from SU and the idea was inspired by a card we made at our last stamp club meeting (see below- thanks Phyllis for the beautiful card and great idea!)

 


I added pearls to the bridal heart and gems colored with a copic marker to complete the invitation.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Lovely embossed hearts! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Traveling Mama said...

How fun! I love those hearts!! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish! Hugs!