Friday, June 24, 2011

Lexi's Creations and Deep Ocean Challenges


The challenge at Lexi's Creations this week is No Sentiment and at Deep Ocean Challenges it is Flowers. I made this card one day when I was determined to use some supplies I had owned forever and had neglected. The front of the card is an old punch out card from SU. The base with the pop up circle was bought at a stamp show years ago and the sticker is an old one from Penny Black. The corner die cuts are from Spellbinders and the rose is from JoAnns. So in putting all these neglected supplies together, I came up with this card. Not too bad, I guess...

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

I love this card Karen, great colours and Lo. Blessings Hilde

Newbie said...

Nice card, Karen! Out of the ordinary and very pretty. Love the colors. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen
Awesome card! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕