Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday and More Fun News!

I haven't shared scrapbook pages in forever so when a blog hop got cancelled last minute, I decided today was the perfect day to share a page and some pix and some news also about scrapbooking. This is a page I made recently about Nana and Papa's new Lake House that was being built last fall and winter. It is now done and is gorgus I hear! The picture below and in the center of the page was framed by the house materials as the family peaked out. My daughter and son-in-law are on the right and my grandson is in the middle of the front row hanging down. His cousins are on either side of him.

I do not consider myself an expert at scrapbooking but I have fun doing it and that is most important. Capture the memories with some pictures and a little journaling and some fun paper and embellishments. But I am currently taking a course on line to become a Certified Spotted Canary Scrapbooking Instructor at our local Jo Ann Fabrics and Crafts Store! So I will be teaching both cardmaking and scrapbooking- too fun. I have my sample cards done for my first class- Pop Up Cards. Come to the OPEN HOUSE July 9th or CALL that day to get the class 50% off!! Half price- what a deal!
Stamping and Scrapping Smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: