Friday, June 17, 2011

Use It Tuesday and Scrap Creations Challenges

The challenge this week at Scrap Creations is Anything Goes and at Use it Tuesday it is to use a diecut or punch we have not used before. My nesties labels 10 have been sadly neglected but was perfect to frame this beautiful digital stamp from Floppy Latte' Designs. Isn't she gorgus?! I printed her on patterned paper and cut her out with my nesties label 10. The black card is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I added some black pearls with a pearl pen to the top and bottom of the cut out frame.

This is a easel card and the inside has a cool blog saying from The Cutting Cafe'. I made these for my team mates at SAS4Kids as they all have awesome blogs. Check them out on the side of my blog:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

france papillon said...

oh wow, this is so cute! the digital stamp you used is a yummi one and the nestability nicely puts it in scene. and what a great idea to emboss the black card. i love the easel cards. Thanks for playing along with us over at Use It Tuesday :)))

Heather B said...

Neat! Love it. Thanks for playing at Use it Tuesday. We hope to see you again next time too! - DT Heather

Haven_mom4 said...

The embossing really enhances the digi stamp. Thanks for playing along at Use it Tuesday- Haven