Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Birthday Card with Some Must Have NBUS



I saw the newest Tattered Lace magazine with this purse die and immediately had to order it! Then when I received it late last week, I immediately had to make a card with my NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff.) I started with a circular card base die cut with my Tonic Studios circle dies and on the front circle I die cut a Pinhole Circle border (also from Tonic Studios.) I die cut the gorgeous purse out of red mirror card and a few accents out of black mirror card. I raised a couple of the "leaves" for decoration. The sentiment is from another must have set I recently purchased from Gina K. I took two of the red mirror pieces that fall out from the top of the purse when die cut and added them to the top and bottom of the circular card to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Happy Birthday with a die challenge at Dies R Us and the Create your Own challenge at 613 Avenue Create. (I chose shaped, birthday, metallic.

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunner Karen - I can see why that die was a must have... I am seriously tempted myself....
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

This is just perfect Karen and sure to make any lady smile!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful purse design and a cool card. I can see where any lady who loves to collect purses would love to get cards from you.

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! Love that gorgeous die on the circle background! Thanks for joining us for the "Birthday" challenge at Dies R Us!

Jo Ann said...

This is so elegant. Great work! So glad you joined the back porch gang at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed weekend.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Fukiai GV atvirukai said...

Beautiful card! I love colors and design.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs
Gintare DT
http://fukiai-gv-art.blogspot.lt/

Cara said...

Great card. Cara x