Saturday, May 14, 2016

CAS Flowers with Dies


I find myself buying and designing cards with mostly dies nowadays. I just love the look of a CAS (clean and simple) card with gorgeous dies on it. I could not resist the roses background die from Simply Defined with the center left blank for the perfect sentiment. In this case, I used a beautiful new die from Dee's Distinctively. This card will go in my stash for the next time a friend or relative is ill or facing surgery or needs to know they are in my thoughts.

I am entering this card in the Flowers challenges at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and at Deep Ocean Challenge.

4 comments:

Cara said...

A stunning background making a beautiful card. Cara x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great die and wonderful use of it Karen!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the flower die as it makes for a beautiful card design.

Lin said...

Perfect for our challenge this week, Karen! I, too, love all the amazing dies we have access to now! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "flowers" challenge!