Monday, September 25, 2017

Boooogie Nights Karen Burniston Pop Up Halloween Card You-Tube Video


I had so much fun making this Halloween pop up card using  new dies from Karen Burniston and Tonic Studios and I have shared the whole process in a new YouTube video here on my channel. Here are a few more pictures showing the House and Fence Pop Up platform from the side and also the front of the card:



Even if you have no use for Halloween cards and don't own a million dies like me (I am an addict and I admit it:), this House and Fence Pop Up die from Karen Burniston can be used for any season or reason and with any stamps or dies you own. I love it and you will see how easy it is to use when you watch the new video here. All the links to all the products used in this card are in the description box at YouTube. And if you have not subscribed or commented yet at my YouTube channel, you have just one week to do so to have a chance at my Grand Opening Grand Prize. 

I am entering this card in Scrapy Land's Anything Goes challenge (I used Tonic Studios dies.) 

Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Love this card!

Brenda in IN said...

Great video, Karen and a fun card. I even love the pattern paper you used for the front.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sure love this card. What fun!

Celeste Goff said...

Love, love, love this awesome and fun card Karen!