Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just for Fun Fridays & The Pink Elephant TPE77 Challenges

 


To make this fun card I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant, and the colors (blue, grey and yellow) from Just For Fun Fridays AND the great stamps from my home away from home, our awesome local Stamp Shoppe. I paper pieced the elephant and only had to color his eyes and toes. The blue and yellow cardstock pieces were attached together and then embossed with a CB embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment (perfect with the elephant, isn't it?) on the ribbon and attached. A perfect card for a child for any occasion.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Starla said...

Too cute!! Glad you played along with us at JFF this week!

Glenda said...

Elephants are my favorite! Love you many layers! Thanks for playing with us at JFF this week!

Broni said...

What a perfect image and card for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JFF.