Monday, June 27, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The SOTW at Repeat Impressions this week is this beautiful Lily of the Valley stamp. It is available for 50% off this week only with a discount code found at the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built. What a deal! I have used it before coloring it with markers and even adding Flower Soft at the flowers. I decided to go CAS this time, simply embossing the flower with white embossing powder in the center of a pink card. I framed it with a Cuttlebug embossing and cutting folder with rounded edges. Then I added some flowers that I colored with my copics to compete the CAS card.

To get other ideas on how to use this stamp and be inspired, visit the RI blog and check out the Rock Star's samples. Or just click on the links at the side of my blog.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Karen. I love your white embossing and the fancy frame! Miriam

Lynette said...

So soft and pretty, Karen! Simply gorgeous.

Whimsey said...

Very pretty; love the embossing and those pink roses are a great finishing touch!

Dorte said...

So beautiful, I love the embossing folder, so pretty. Thank you for sharing your card with us at DDCC this time.
hugs Dorte

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen this is beautiful -I love the pink and white color combination and the embossed image!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Perfect CAS card! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week! If you get a chance you may want to check out my Blog. I have a no strings attached Blog Candy with a few gifts to share.

joy said...

Pink is a favorite! The embossed frame is perfect with your image.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, I love the pink & white combo Karen! The image is so pretty with white embossing! Beautifully done!