Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What if? Wed Sketch Challenge


(Edited to add missing pictures back in- hope it works this time...)

It's time for another What If? Wednesday challenge at The House that Stamps Built and this is the fun sketch we are challenging you to design a card with. You have almost two weeks to play and can win some great rubber. Check out the blog for all the details and some great cards by the other Rock Stars (or click on the links at the side of my blog.)



I used one of the fun Swing Stamp Sets from Repeat Impressions for my card. The bird was stamped on a blue patterned paper cut with my nesties. It opens to show the cat saying he ate him. The inside continues with the fun. I love stamps that make me giggle and hope whoever receives the card get a laugh as well.



I am entering this card in the challenge at Totally Stampalicious for Anything Goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute card, Karen - great stamps and papers!

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen I love how you used these "swing" stamps - very clever! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Fun flap card! I love thoses stamps. Miriam

joy said...

I love the way you have used this sketch. This is such a cute idea! That is a darling stamp set!

Unknown said...

I like those stamp set and always makes me smile :) Wonderful take on the sketch and I love the flap!

Lori Turner said...

LOL...cute card! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)