Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Make it Monday and Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges


Anything Goes this week at Make it Monday and Pause Dream Enjoy challenges and so I am sharing a summer card I just made with a digital stamp I won from Bugaboo for being published with their stamps. I am so glad summer is finally here and I promise not to complain about heat or humidity because we waited so long to finally have warm weather! This little guy from Bugaboo just makes me smile:) I printed him on white paper and paper pieced his trunks, ball and goggles. The "sand" is made with cork paper torn for a couple layers. I created the sentiment in my Word program and cut the words out with my deckle scissors.

Stamping Summer smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Rene said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this cute creation with us at Make it Monday! Good luck!
Rene :D

Faye said...

Gorgeous scene card and image Karen.. Visiting from MIM. Faye

Karen Schroeder said...

Cute card Karen! Using the cork paper for the sand is a great idea.

Elena V. said...

It's so fun!! I saw it on Make it Monday.