Friday, June 7, 2013

Gorgeous Baby Boy Card from Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Friday here today and I am sharing a baby boy card I made recently with some gorgeous stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I love this mother and baby boy stamp from CBP.  I decided he was gorgeous so I used the Hello Gorgeous sentiment with them. I simply stamped and cut them out with a circle Nestabilities die. The card front was made with another Spellbinders die and I wove some ribbon and baker’s twine through the holes to complete this CAS card.
I like how it turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craftroom Door and Paper Take Weekly.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Roxann said...

This is a gorgeous baby boy card! Love the design and that beautiful image. So glad you shared at TTCRD.