Friday, June 21, 2013

Pink Shoe Cards at Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing two shoe cards made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. My first card above is for a woman who loves shoes- and who doesn’t? I stamped the line of fun shoes on a patterned paper and created a shelf by raising it with pop dots. The sentiment was stamped on the same dp. The shoe on top of the shelf is made with a Silhouette cutting file. 

The first time I saw these sweet little girl shoes from Crackerbox Palace, I knew I had to have them and make a baby card with them. I created the card base with a pink two sided card stock and cut a border with a Martha Stewart border punch. I embossed the sentiment with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then stamped and cut out two pair of sweet little girl shoes. I added some pink floral gems to complete the card.
I like how the cards turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Inky Impressions and Pollycraft Challenge.
 Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

Karen, I really like the shoe cut out from Silhouette. Both cards are great and I like how you did the little girl shoes and the big girl shoes.
Vicky Briggs

Danni said...

Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni-Inky Impressions DT

Karen Schroeder said...

Love the cards!

Cazza said...

These are fabulous cards, love the sentiment on the first one and how cute are the teeny tiny baby shoes! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x