Saturday, June 29, 2013

TTCRD and Crafts and Me Challenges


Anything Goes at Through the Craftroom Door and Crafts and Me challenges this week- my favorite kind of challenge! I am sharing a card I made recently with some digital stamps I won from Bugaboo as a reward for being published with some of their awesome stamps. Stella just cracks me up! Just look at that expression and the funny sentiment that can be so true! I paper pieced her dress, the lamp and the tablecloth and colored the rest with my Copics. I pierced the bottom wavy edge with a needle for a fun border.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Congrats on that win!
This is so precious. Love the gingham looking tablecloth!
Lynn

Mrs A. said...

Stella is one of my favourite digi's too. I love how you have paper pieced some of the image. Hugs Mrs a.

Karen Schroeder said...

Funny card! Love the paper piecing...and the wine!