Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sneak Peak of Wedding Stamp Camp Card


I think white on white is such an elegant look for a card. I designed this card for a stamp camp my friend Jane Luxem and I are hosting on May 16th. More information will be posted on the stamp camp later. This wedding card features my favorite die cut - the leafy flourish from Cherry Lynn Designs and their challenge this week is Anything Goes so I am entering this card. I started with a 6 x 4 1/2"  folded card base and cut off the right side of the front with a large oval die. I embossed the side of the front and inside with an embossing folder by Sizzix. I attached the leafy die cut (Cherry Lynn Designs) and the Congrats die cut (Penny Black). I embossed some punched butterflies in the Swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug) and attached them with some pearls.

I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap.

11 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous white on white card!

Jacee said...

Beautiful Karen, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Juliz Design Post said...

A very elegant white on white card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Liz said...

White on white always looks so elegant and your card is a stunner! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant card - love all the texture you have going here Karen. Looks as thought it will be a great camp.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful! White on white is always so elegant!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Such an elegant design - love the way you've used the oval cut and the white on white design also. The flourish is the perfect extra touch!

Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Alyx said...

Elegantly beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

shulsart said...

Beautiful white on white card, Karen, lovely design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Karen said...

Loving all the white on white Karen! Your card is so elegant! Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck!

Dolores Raml said...

I love all white cards and make some myself but this is really awesome and unique.