Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Tim Holtz Christmas Vest Card


I could not resist the new set of dies from Tim Holtz called Holiday Knits. Last year I purchased the Holiday Knits stencil and his holiday words (see below) and this new set of dies matches that stencil. I started with a white top folding A2 card and embossed the "shirt" piece with a SU embossing folder. I cut strips of Tim Holtz Kraft Core Shattered cardstock (from Core'dinations) using 4 of the 5 dies in the set. I punched the collar with an oval punch. Here is a peak at the inside using more Tim Holtz products:

I love how this card turned out and will be sharing it with the classes I teach in my home. I am entering it in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - love the shirt and sweater effect!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the holiday sweater look on the card. Great set of dies and stamps too!