Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever Wedding Card

Today I am sharing a card we are making in my in home classes this week. I am really loving the subtle colors of Magenta Nuance watercolor powders. I sprinkled raspberry, turquoise and violet Nuance crystals on watercolor paper and spritzed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist to activate the soft colors. After it was dry, I die cut Die-Version's Mr. and Mrs. Background, attached it to a white piece and then onto a top folding purple A2 card. I die cut Tim Holtz's "forever" out of a scrap of the same Nuance paper and attached with a rose fabric flower colored with purple dye ink. More magic on the inside:



Of course I have to share my favorite new Pixelated Heart die from Neat and Tangled with my class:) The front die from Die-Versions cuts out a large heart and the semi heart I attached to the inside top. I die cut the smaller pixelated heart from N&T out of the Nuance heart. The inside heart pops up and I attached the initials of the loving couple on the heart (cut out with Paint Brush Alphabet die from Die-Versions.)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge to be inspired by a song title. There are many many songs with Forever in the title. I checked on line and found this list. My favorite is "Forever and For Always" by Shania Twain.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really beautiful!

Maura said...

So pretty! Your colors are so lovely, and the layers are just elegant! So glad you joined our "Inspired by a Song" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Helen!

kiwimeskreations said...

love those colours Karen, and the card is absolutely beautiful!!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very pretty and love the popped heart inside the card too!

Gayatri said...

Fabulous card! LOVE the detailed die cut on the card front and fab interactive heart shape inside. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
Gayatri xx