Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sneak Peak at Let's Create Tonic Studio Cards Inside and Out









I was so excited about my new Tonic Studios dies and some cards that I created for a Take 5 article in Scrap and Stamp Arts to be published in the fall, that I shared them with Franki of Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids while taking one of her classes. She was so impressed with the Tonic Studio dies and Nuvo Crystal Drops, she ordered a whole bunch of them for her shop and asked me to teach a special class sharing some different ideas for using them. The cards above are the ones I am going to be teaching on April 29th at 5:00 and April 30th at 10:30. To get registered for the class, just call 715-424-1343. I can tell you even if you are a ways away from Wisconsin Rapids, the road trip will be worthwhile. Let's Create has the best selection of new dies and stamps and everything else new and crafty! I would sure love to see you at one of these classes!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Wow, you've been busy! Great cards I'm sure your 'pupils' with love them. Cara x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful makes!! Love the way you have used these dies! Just amazing cards!

Becca Cruger said...

Awwwww how cool! Getting published, teaching classes.... You're a regular card making rockstar! And if these cards are any indication, that class is gonna be awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Karen - which I could take you class, but it's a tad too far for me :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lots of wonderful card designs with the inside out dies.