Friday, June 23, 2017

Foiled Layered Floral Birthday Wishes Trio #3


Today I am sharing the third card I made for a challenge to make three cards with the same supplies. I am hoping this mini series shows you how to stretch your supplies to create very different looks with the same supplies. This spring I have been loving my Altenew layered dies and the foil products from Gina K. and Therm O Web. Here are the supplies I used for all the cards in this series:


My Creative Time Stitched Oval Dies
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die-cutting Machine
Misc. cardstock pieces
Tim Holtz Blending Tool

For this card, I also used Therm O Web's Deco Foil Transfer Gel. I created a stencil by die cutting Altenew's Layered Floral Cover Die A out of a thick cardstock. I attached the stencil to a piece of cream cardstock and applied Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the stencil holes. I removed the stencil and let the gel dry until it was clear. Then I layered a piece of Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil on top and ran it through my hot laminator. It is so easy to make a gorgeous card with these awesome products.


I foiled another Gina K Birthday Essentials Foil-mate for the greeting on the inside of this card. I cut it out with an oval stitched die and sponged on some color with Ranger's Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. If you missed the first two of the trio of cards I made with the same supplies, scroll down on my blog to Wednesday's and Thursday's blog posts.


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another pretty card.

April Story said...

The foiling is lovely. It just adds so much to the card and makes it shimmer.
April

Maxine D said...

Wow, what great cards these three have been Karen. Loving the foiling, it's stunning
Blessings
Maxine