Monday, May 9, 2011

Repeat Impressions SOTW Bottom's Up!

Mondays are going to be twice the fun every other week here as I will be posting for my design teams at both Repeat Impressions and Critter Sketch. You can always scroll up or down to find the one you are looking for.

The Stamp of the Week this week at Repeat Impressions is "Bottoms Up" which cracks me up. I love those little duck buts sticking up in the water and the sentiment from RI seemed to be perfect for this fun card. This great stamp is available for 50% off this week only with a discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog, The House that Stamps Built.

I embossed the ducks with black embossing powder and sponged blue around them. I punched the side of a rust piece once with a Martha Stewart border punch and layered the white and rust on a blue piece. The sentiment piece and the half rosette were diecut and the large vintage brad is from SU.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges to use punches and diecuts on our cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lila Castro said...

Hi Karen,
Love the colors you used. Just stunning

~Vittory~ said...

Wow! Fun card! I like it.
Thank you for playing with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
Hope to see your work again!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Lynette said...

So wonderfully done, Karen - great card!