Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fab n Funky and Paper Pretties Challenges


The challenge at Fab n Funky this week is to "Make Your Own Blooms" and at Paper Pretties it is to use flowers. I had fun with this CAS card making a flower using a technique I just learned at a stamp show up north. I will try to explain: Cut two small squares of patterned paper (I did 2 x 2"). Punch each corner with a corner punch you like (mine was a Fiskars punch). Cut between the punched corners a line towards the center but not meeting. Fold the side edges of each punched corner piece back. Make two of these and put them together with a brad for a flower. Try it and see for yourself- easy and fun flower.

I put the flower on a scalloped circle and attached all on a fun embossed purple piece (new from Sizzix). The "Happy Hello" is from Flourishes.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: