Monday, May 23, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

The stamp of the week at Repeat Impressions this week is this fun Stork for baby cards and it is available at 50% off with a code found at our blog, The House that Stamps Built.
To make this CAS card, I cut and embossed a frame by Sizzix. I stamped and paperpieced the stork and bundle and stamped the sentiment (also Repeat Impressions.)

So come visit our blog for details on this great bargain and to see the cards by the rest of the Rock Stars (or click on the links on the side of my blog for inspiration.)

I am entering this card in the challenge at ECP for Pastel Colors.

Stamping smiles, Karen

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Whimsey said...

So cute - love the paper pieced 'bundle'! Cute little teddy bear punches too!

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen I really love that punched frame! Such a cute baby card!

Karin said...

Very lovely card.
Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects. Hugs!

Lynette said...

Cute card, Karen!