Thursday, June 13, 2013

TTCRD & 613 Avenue Create Challenges


Anything Goes at Through the Craftroom Door and 613 Avenue Create this week, and I have chosen to share another card I am making in my classes this summer. I was inspired by a card I made in our local stamping club, and found this tutorial on line that made it very easy. The lemonade cup is made of velum and sponged on the backside with yellow ink. I added a straw and some glitter around the top of the cup. The lemon and other citrus slices were made with a retired SU stamp. I did not have it, but found it on Ebay very cheaply. We can toast to summer now that it is finally here!

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic!!!! So creative and pretty.
Lynn

Carol said...

Thank you for sharing this fantastic idea!

My Creative Therapy said...

Karen this is just too cool!! Now that's thinking out of the box! And the perfect excuse to buy more stamps!! LOL!! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
Kathi
DT Member