Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Designer's Choice Challenge - Sparkle, Glitter and/or Bling!

It’s another Designer’s Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built, Repeat Impression’s blog. It’s my turn this time and I am challenging my team and you to make a card with Sparkle, Glitter and/or Bling.  After you make your sparkly card, you can enter it for a chance to win some awesome Repeat Impressions rubber! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards for this DCC challenge. I have seen them and you do not want to miss them!

My card is full of sparkle, glitter and bling, and IRL it really shines. I started with a background of sparkly Viva 3D blue paint sponged on with a sea sponge. I stamped Wings Negative on a sparkly pink paper, cut out and applied to the side of the card. I embossed the large butterfly with a blue glitter embossing powder and cut out. Then I added some pink bling to the butterfly and a blue path of some more bling.  

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Through the Craft Room Door.

And don’t forget: For a 10% discount on any size order at Repeat Impressions, just make a note of my discount code (rr10kh), click on the blog badge on the side of my blog and go to the website here to shop and save!


Brenda said...

This is a beautiful card Karen. Hugs, Brenda

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful card, butterflies are so my favorite. Thank yo for joining TTCRD this week

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful card. It sounds like a fun challenge and wish I had time to enter. But today it is pickling day. LOL

Cindy Groh said...

Hey Karen, I was just to the end of your posts and I saw that you have this group of labels at the bottom of your blog. How did you get that? I love it and would love to do the same thing on my blog. Email me if you can grohcm at gmail dot com. TY