Sunday, July 6, 2014

Christmas Card in a Box in July Die Cut Crazy Magazine


Woo Hoo- I am so excited! The newest issue of Die Cut Crazy has been released and it is 80 pages full of die cut inspiration!! This is one of the cards I designed and wrote an article about. As I pointed out in the article (which is going to be a monthly feature), it is never too early to start making our Christmas cards so that in December we can relax and enjoy our holidays.

Here is a link to where you can download the July issue if you have an iPhone or iPad. PDF versions are in the works. It is unbelievably inexpensive for either a subscription or just one issue. My articles are on pages 35-37 and 51-53, but the whole issue is packed with die cut ideas and great articles!

This card is another of the longer version of a card in box that folds to fit into an A2 envelope. I decorated with Memory Box and W Plus 9 die cuts. Here are a couple more pictures showing the card from the front and the back side where you can write a personal message.


I am entering this card in the Die Cut challenge at Virginia's View Challenge and the Christmas Stampin' all Year Round Challenge, using a favorite holiday color combo: blue and white.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Karen, you sure took the dies out to town...what a gorgeous design. I love the striking contrast of the white and blue! I am mesmerized by the interactive part...another wow! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Brenda said...

Wow, love the blue and white box card!! I haven't seen any done in a Christmas theme, and I am loving it! Hugs, Brenda

Heather said...

How pretty! I haven't seen one of these cards in the long version before. Maybe I should try one of these sometime; I haven't made the leap yet. : ) I love blue and white together, too. And all the dies you used are fabulous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

JoAnn said...

I love your version of a long card in a box. The blue and white is a great color combination and I love all the die cuts you used. Thanks so much for joining us at CSAYL.