Recently I played with some friends focusing on alcohol inks and this is one of the cards we made. The focal piece was made with various alcohol inks on acetate and when it was dry, I attached it to a white piece and stamped the sentiment with black Staz-On ink. The background was embossed- but we used two or three different embossing folders all at the same time which was an idea I had never thought of. You do need a larger die-cutting/embossing machine to use several embossing folders at once and we used Tonic Studio's Tangerine. We put the yellow card front inside the embossing folders and taped them together and in place on the embossing plate with temporary tape. I added a ribbon, some flowers and a gem to complete this colorful card.
I am entering this card in the Flowers challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.