Monday, April 10, 2017

Birthday Card with New Gina K Therm-o-web Line


Ever since I saw Gina K demo her new line of Foil-Mates and lovely new colors of Fancy Foils at Creativation, I have been waiting anxiously to get my hands on them. Once my favorite new colors of Fancy Foil and some of her new Foil-Mates were in the house, I just had to play. I placed a Wild Lilac Fancy Foil sheet over one of the Elegant Florals Foil-Mates and ran it through my laminator. I added a strip of the white and gold ribbon from the same Therm-o-web release to the side of the card. All I needed to complete this easy but lovely card was to layer the piece onto a purple cardbase and personalize the card with my Sophisticated Script alphabet sets from Concord & 9th.


I used another of the new Gina K Foil-Mates on the inside with the Gold Sequins Fancy Foils to wish Marie a Happy Birthday. 

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What nice creations!! Love the foil mates. They are so cool!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! The foiling looks so pretty.
Thanks for joining us for our special 8th Birthday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Furrbster said...

This is very stylish!

Thanks for joining in our 7th birthday celebrations over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Sandy said...

The foil really makes it pop! Lovely card. Thanks for joining in our 7th birthday celebration challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy