Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Foiled Guys Card for Classes


One of the techniques I am teaching this month in my classes is how to use what is left after running a piece of Deco Foil through the laminator with a Foilables sheet from Creative Vision Stamps. Here is the first card I made. Then I put what was left on the Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil sheet on top of a piece of Therm O Web Toner Sheet and ran it through the laminator again. The colorful background here is the result. Talk about getting your money's worth! I die cut the edge with a stitched die from Pretty Pink Posh and attached it to a top folding A2 white cardbase. I die cut and attached the vintage car (from Tonic Studios) and the sentiment (from Sue Wilson.) Here is a peak at the inside where I used the rest of the diecut bottom: 


I think my class members are going to love it! 

3 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is gorgeous! great tips about the leftovers, I like to get my money's worth!

Alicia

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great way to use up remnants of foil to make a stunning card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome masculine card and I love that foiling pattern you used too.