Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Prime Publishing Opportunity Sneak Peaks



I am excited to share that some of my favorite cards and technique articles are going to be published in AllFreePaperCrafts.com. The picture above is a sneak peak at the card and technique in my first full length article that just went live here. I also wrote this article about a card by Melissa Kerman with a different twist to the same technique (that I learned about on her blog.)

When I get excited about a new technique or unique fold or product, I always start thinking about writing an article about it and for years all my articles were published by Scrap and Stamp Arts. I had three full length articles written and accepted for publication in 2017 at SSA when they suddenly went out of business in January 2017. I started looking for other stamping magazines published in the USA and did approach CardMaker with several of my ideas. I am thrilled to share they are publishing two of my cards in the Winter issue. But I have so many more cards and ideas and it is hard to find a print outlet in the United States nowadays. At CHA, I wandered into the Prime Publishing Craft booth and talked to one of the editors. She thought my cards and articles could reach many cardmakers through their AllFreePaperCrafts.com, which is an online crafting magazine that publishes frequently and is free to all subscribers. If you subscribe to the newsletters, you receive emails with some new brand content, along with some articles printed again in case you missed them, and some card ideas with link outs to tutorials on blogs. 



Sneak Peak - I shared some links to tutorials I have done both on my blog and on the Tonic Studios USA blog with the editor of AFPC.com and here is a link to a Tonic Studios tutorial and card they posted in the most recent issue. 

 I have two more never published or blogged cards that will be published in the near future in this on line magazine. If you are looking for great card and craft ideas- and who isn't- you will want to check out and possibly subscribe to AllFreePaperCrafts.com.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations! I am glad you found an outlet as I knew you published in Scrap & Stamp Arts a lot. And, I was so surprised when they suddenly quit the publication. I did not find out until someone else told me. I thought I still had issues coming yet too!