Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sentimental Sundays and CAS Sunday Challenges


The challenge at Sentimental Sundays is to make a wedding card with a sentiment and at CAS Sundays it is to make a CAS card with a flower. I made this wedding card with one of the last sets I bought from TAC before they went out of business. I love the look of silhouettes on designer paper. I used some dp that had a vintage look and created this CAS wedding card. So simple I am sure you can figure out how it was made without any explanation from me:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tameko said...

Fabulous card. I really like the silhouettes. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Bente said...

Great card, lovely images and colors.
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Bente

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the image and sentiment you used! Thanks so much for playing along at Sentimental Sundays this week!