Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anything Goes at SAS4Kids!



It’s time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids and this week our theme is your favorite and mine – Anything Goes 4 Kids! We have two very generous sponsors this week so you have two chances to win a random prize! Robyn’s Fetish is giving their winner 5 digis of their choice!  And Saturated Canary’s prize is 2 digis of the random winner’s choice!  TEAM S.A.S will be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

I am in love with my first card- I admit it. This image from Saturated Canary called Dance Music is just so beautiful! I paper pieced her outfit and boots and colored the rest of her with copics. I loved the music in her hair and continued the music theme with stamps from Skipping Stone Design. If you like this one, you should go to the SAS4Kids blog and see the ones my team mates colored up- just gorgus! 


My second card just makes me smile, and hopefully it will do the same for the child who receives it. The fun puppy called Puppy Paws is from Robyn's Fetish and as is my style, I paper pieced him with a little coloring. I added a fun sentiment from TAC and some designer tape to complete the CAS card. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 

No comments: