Monday, April 29, 2013

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions




The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this sweet Fairy’s Fun-Bumblebee stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

I tried a new sketch idea on this card and like how it turned out. I stamped the fairy on kraft paper and colored her with Copics. Then I cut her out in four pieces of varied height and width and put her back together with a little space between the pieces and raised with mounting tape. I stamped the sentiment and layered the white piece on a yellow embossed card.

I am entering this card in the Things with Wings challenge at Dream Valley Challenges and the Anything Goes challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the effect you have achieved with the image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx