Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bright Colors 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Bright Colors 4 Kids. Create and link any brightly colored card for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: COLORink Digital Stamps is giving their winner a 5 Euro coupon to their store! Squigglefly is giving their randomly picked winner 3 digis of their choice!  And LOTV’s winner gets a 10 pound gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features a sweet image from COLORink Digital Stamps. I printed the digital stamp, cut out with a Nestabilities circle die and doodled around the edge of the circle. I created the colorful background with blocks of primary colors and an embossing folder by Sizzix.



My second card features "Say Cheese" by Squigglefly. When I saw this super cute digital image, I immediately knew my card had to be green and gold for all the cheeseheads I know (for those of you not in Wisconsin, a cheesehead is an affectionate (?) term for a Green Bay Packer fan.) So I paper pieced the cheese mouse and colored the Say Cheese! with a gold pen. This is what the inside of my card looks like (cutting files from Silhouette America): 

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Creative Craft and Lady Anne's Challenges. 

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 

No comments: