Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kraft and Cream Christmas Star


I love the color combination of kraft and cream and used my new Christmas Star stamp from Stampin' Up to create this classy holiday card. At least I think it is classy:) I embossed the Christmas Star with white embossing powder on a kraft piece and cut it out. Then I scored each line and popped out the middle to give it dimension, attaching it with a couple pop dots. The background is a cream piece embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder over kraft attached to a cream card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Created with Love and My Craft Creations.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow I Love your star!! It is so beautiful, simple but elegant. Thanks for sharing this week at Created with love Challenges Anything goes.
Linda K. DT

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the star and embossing!! Great card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria