Monday, March 10, 2014

Personalized Card in a Box


My twin brother is turning 60 on March 31st which is also opening day for our Milwaukee Brewers. I decided to make him a special card celebrating both his birthday and opening day. I am totally infatuated with Hank, the stray puppy the Brewers have adopted at spring training. If you haven't seen him, or need something to make you smile, check out this link for more adorable pictures.  I printed one of the cutest pictures of Hank as well as an Opening Day emblem. I punched the Happy Birthday (Martha Stewart) and cut the 60 with my Silhouette. The sides were embossed with a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder. Here are a couple more pictures for more detail:


I am having so much fun with different Cards in a Box that I will be offering a class in my home on how to make them.

I am entering this card in the Sports challenge at Allsorts and the Oldies BD challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends at Mark's Finest Papers.

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hi Karen - I saw your community post on the On-Line Card Class and my momma always told me never to turn down a welcoming invitation, so I'm here at your blog, upon your invitation. Lovely projects, and I look forward to sharing this class experience with you.

Pat said...

Cute project. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

stampingbowd said...

Oh this is soooo much fun! Your brother is going to love this!!! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge!