Monday, September 19, 2016

CAS Double Embossed Guy Card



Today I am sharing another card I made with the double embossed technique I learned about here. Scroll down to see more examples of this fun technique with aluminum foil, embossing folders and powders. I created a CAS guy card with the background I made using a map embossing folder from Cuttlebug and blue, kettle copper and gold embossing powders. I attached the piece at an angle on the black card base, added the Dad and Son die cut from Die-Versions and "you & me" from Little B.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

this is wonderful Karen - a stunning card - I must try the technique, but on your advise, buy some heavy foil first :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

A lovely card Karen. Your background looks fantastic. Barbxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great background with lots of texture. Perfect for a guy!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool card Laren! Love that embossed and metallic background!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool card Laren! Love that embossed and metallic background!

Gayatri said...

Metallic finish on the card if fab! Perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Clean and Simple Challenge. Gayatri xx