Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Peace, Love and Joy CASED Bridge Card from My New YouTube Class Video


I posted a new Techniques and Tips Class video yesterday here on my YouTube channel where I teach how to make bridge cards in several different sizes. As I explain in the video, I learned how to make bridge cards from a blogpost here on Stampin' With Sandi, and because of her I had to buy the Stampin' Up Hometown Greetings Edgelit Die Set. I CASED much of her card, but used Nuvo Silver Glimmer Paste through a stencil and a different stamp set.  I also used several colors of my favorite Mirri Sparkle Card that I purchased at The Paper Cut. All the details on how to make this and two more bridge cards are on the video here and you can even qualify to win all three cards I made! Here are a couple more views of this card which will fit into an A2 envelope: 



I am entering this card in the Christmas challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

6 comments:

maria f. said...

What a work of art! (And labor of love?! Looks like it took a long time to make).

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Virginia L. said...

Love the intricacy and details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge! Awesome design! Super work!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, this is beautiful. I love the sky behind the scene and the soft lights coming through. Really pretty card, Karen.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! I love this design and it makes for a perfect Christmas card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - I must try that technique. Thanks for the inspiration and tutorial on You Tube
Blessings
Maxine