Thursday, August 13, 2026

Karen Burniston Cascade Pop-up Brunch and Pasta


Breakfast is my favorite meal to go out for, and I love a great eggs, bacon and toast meal! I made this card front with new breakfast dies, stamps and a crosshatch square from Karen Burniston. I also used a new embossing folder from Altenew called Ribbon Waves and my favorite copper cardstock from CutCardstock.


But just look at what happens when the card is opened! The pop up waffle-licious scene was created with Karen Burniston's Cascade Pop-up as well as her new Mealtime Elements and Mealtime Phrases stamp set. Here is another mealtime card I created with these same dies and stamps:



I CASED (copied and selectively edited) the napkins border from Sue Small-Kreider of Karen Burniston's design team. The salad was created with leaf dies from a KB tree pop up die set and  the wine glass is from her Wine Charms.

It is hard to show the amazing pop up motion of this Cascade Pop-up in still pictures, so here is a reel I made to show that:


Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen



No comments: