Friday, October 9, 2026

Angie Blom Drawn Deco Foil Panels


Oh my -  have you seen the new Deco Foil foilable card panels from Therm o Web that were designed by Angie Blom?! They are fall and and Halloween scenes with her signature whimsy style and they are gorgeous! After adding Deco Foil by simply laying a piece on top and running through a MINC or laminator, the images are sparkly with gold or any of their colors. My first card features an Abundant Blessings Card Panel. 

The delicate images are perfect for coloring, but I will admit I am not a colorist and never will be. I made many foiled cardfronts with Angie's designs and after the first time through my MINC, there was so much gorgeous foiled color left I could not waste. So for each of the images I show, I did a second generation foiling with either Deco Foil's Black Toner Sheets or a white version like Gina K's White Poly-glaze Sheets. All of the products I am sharing in this week's blog posts are available here at Therm O Web.

The punched leaves are from the sheet of glittery gold foil captured with a second generation foiling with a black toner sheet. Then I simply die cut out 'hello", popped it up with fun foam and put them back in for an eclipse look. I raised another strip of foiled pumpkins up to hold up the front for an easel look. "Hello there" is an older die from Picket Fence. 

Here are two more cards I made with Angie Blom's designs called Hello Fall Girls and Boo To You:



I embossed the first card with a fall embossing folder and added some dark red ink to the edges. The second card features a background made with second generation foiling with Fairy Wings Foil and the cute trick or treaters fussy cut and raised. It is very difficult to take pictures of foiled backgrounds but I captured the spooky old building and the platinum foil. I added some die cut bats to finish this card.

I had so much fun playing with new fall products from Therm O Web and so be sure to stop back all week to see many more cards I made with them. 

Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen 





No comments: