Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Feather Pop up Card


I am working my way - or should I say playing my way - through a pile of new stamps and dies and today's card features a beautiful new set of stamps from Visible Image on the front with a sponged background created with new Distress Oxide inks. Love the front, but love the inside even more: 



I was thinking about the feather in Forest Gump and continued the theme on the inside with a couple feathers die cut with a Sizzix die set. The pop up bench was created with a die from Karen Burniston called Garden Bench. I die cut it in the center of the fold and also out of dark brown to add a little contrast to the sides and top. The gorgeous Thinking of You was cut with a die from Quietfire Designs.

I am entering this card in the Take It Make It challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very creative card design and I love the feather theme.

Quietfire said...

Yes! Awwww, Forest Gump! Too sweet! Thanks for using the die set! <3
Sit, Forest, Sit! (not quite like Run Forest Run....!)