Monday, November 20, 2017

Quietfire Design Peace, Joy and Love YouTube Video


I have to say I just love how this card turned out. I admit I usually use a traditional red, green, gold, silver and a little blue color palette when it comes to my Christmas cards. But I saw a card I liked with dark brown and aqua blue and decided to try those colors for a YouTube video I posted today. The theme of the video is using embossing folders along with beautiful dies from Quietfire Design and Elizabeth Crafts. I show how I made this card from start to finish in the new video here. Here is a close up showing the great dimension and coppery shine achieved with Nuvo Burnished Bronze Embellishment Mousse and an embossing folder from Sizzix: 



I am always using my dies but forget to use my embossing folders and the new video shows some lovely ways to use embossing folders on any of our cards. The beautiful ornament from Quietfire Design and Elizabeth Crafts was cut out of my favorite Sea Glass Mirri Sparkle cardstock from The Paper Cut along with white and dark brown cardstock. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is lovely, Karen. I'm off to watch the video.

Barb said...

It's beautiful Karen. Barbxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. Love those colors too.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Karen! Love the metallic look background!

Olenkaja said...

gorgeous card :)))) Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge this time

Fikreta said...

very nice card!