Friday, November 10, 2017

Holiday Stamps Enabler Alert Card Samples


I tried real hard to use only stamps on some of the sample cards showing new products I could not resist in my most recent Enabler Alert You-Tube Video. I succeeded on one card anyway and only used one die on the card below. I loved the scene in Penny Black's Santa's Visit stamp set and featured it on the CAS card above. I used another new set of stamps on the inside of this card and on the card below too.

I knew there was no resisting at least one of Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Carved Christmas stamp sets and chose this one. I also used Tim's Stampers Anonymous Plaid Layering Stencil and a die from Memory Box for this CAS Holly Jolly Christmas card.

I am entering the first card in the "snow" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

I hope you enjoyed my week of new cards featuring new cardmaking products I could not resist. To see more detail on the cards and all the products used, be sure to watch my new Enabler Alert YouTube video here. I appreciate your support here on my blog and on my YouTube channel! Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

More beautiful cards for the Christmas season.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Have a great day
Hugs

Virginia L. said...

This is so classy and beautiful, Karen!! I hear you about resisting new stamps.... (wink!). So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Snow White” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!