Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Peaceful Christmas Cards with Enabler Alert New Products


When I saw the new Memory Box Stitched Circle Trees die, I knew there would be no resisting- it was coming home with me. This snowy scene shaker card was the first card I created with it and I love how it turned out! This card is just one of many many new cards I shared on my newest Enabler Alert YouTube video here. On this card I also used Quietfire Design's Peace die cut from the new Love, Joy and Peace Ornament Set. (I loved that set so much I did 3 more cards with it and will be doing a YouTube video with them soon.) I also used a tiny deer from Tim Holtz's new Sizzix Winter Wonderland die set. I also used Tim's deer on this sweet peaceful scene:

The new Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card die set was another must have the minute I saw it. Here is another view:




This die set creates a three dimensional box card and it can be used for any season or reason. I chose to make a peaceful Christmas scene with Tim's deer and an evergreen die. The peace die on this card is from another Tim Holtz Sizzix die set.  Here is a look at the card folded flat to mail:


Too cool- right? For all the details and to see the cards and products use, click here to see the short but sample packed video. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity.

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Brenda in IN said...

Lovely cards. I do like that Shadow Box card. So much dimension and a beautiful frame.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous card designs.