Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Favorite New Raisin Boat Set

 


I loved this set from Raisin Boat so much that I had to buy for my very own (rather than return it to them as the end of my rental month.) I will be showing another card from the Asian Serenity set later this week. I stamped the floral branch twice, once with green ink and once with pink ind, cut out the blossoms and attached. The frame is another one punched for my Madison demo. The border punch is from SU.

 


If you want to rent or consider buying this or any other set from Raisin Boat, go to www.raisinboat.com.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ultraroyale said...

Hi Karen;
Love this card, how did you do the punching?
Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Love your card....and the stamp set, Karen.