Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge & Blog Candy Winner

 


The challenge at OCC this week was to Focus on Corners and my card has corner accent stickers featured. The rose picture is a Clear View Transparency. I punched and embossed the plumbers repair tape on the black background piece and really like how it turned out. Hope you do too.

The WINNER of my blog candy is #11- Margy! A whole basket of cards and goodies will be on their way to her as soon as I get an email confirming where to send it! Congrats!

I am continuing my quest for Followers so will have an ongoing Blog Candy contest- everytime the number of followers doubles (25, 50, etc.), another WINNER will be drawn from the followers on my blog. So all you have to do to qualify each time is to be a Follower. So pass the word to other stamping friends and come back often!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: