Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dutch Dare Challenge

 


The challenge this week at Dutch Dare Challenges was Anything Goes! That's easy enough... I am using a very funny card I designed for a challenge at our Stamp Shoppers Club- use scraps on our card. Lots of scraps in this one:) The funny lady is from Art Impressions and I paper pieced her dress (with a scrap) and colored the rest of her with Copics. The What's up saying is from Hambo and we're not sure who makes the B;^$#(* Birthday stamp, but isn't it hysterical? I borrowed it from my BFF but she may not get it back:)

 


The card sketch was totally borrowed from one I saw on line, so if it is yours, Thanks!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love that image... great dry embossed panels! Thank you for playing with us at DDCC.