Monday, August 9, 2010

Just for Fun Fridays #23

 


The color combination at Just for Fun Fridays was one of my favorites: kraft, red and white and so I decided to make a Christmas card with those colors. I was complaining at my local Stamp Shoppe that this new embossing/cutting folder from Cuttlebug was just too big and someone suggested folding the embossed piece in half and that is what I did on this card as well as rounding the edges. In the center of the half frame I used my new Sizzix poinsettia and the sentiment is from CTMH. (the inside says: "It's greatest gifts are family and friends". So True!)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh! This is so pretty. I just love the embossing folder! Thanks for joining us at JFF this week!

Jane said...

Very pretty, Karen.

Starla said...

OOOOO!! I love how you used this gorgeous embossing folder!! Perfect for highlighting that pointsetta! Glad you played along with JFF this week!