Friday, November 12, 2010

Anything Goes & Charisma Cardz Challenges

 


The challenge at Anything Goes this week was to emboss on our cards and at Charisma Cards to make sympathy cards, so this card qualifies for both. I used the CB folder that embosses and cuts, rounded the corners, layered on a piece edged with the SU punch and added my sentiment. CAS but elegant.

I have a surprise coming this weekend on my blog and to celebrate, will be drawing for a huge package of Blog Candy next week. Any one signed up as a FOLLOWER will qualify for a chance at a bunch of my handmade cards, and a bunch of cool ribbon and rub-ons. So sign up if you haven't already and tell your family and friends too!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Your card is very pretty.
Lora x

Gem said...

beautiful card Karen. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at Charisma. Gemma :)