Thursday, November 4, 2010

Creative Cottage #26 & Always Playing with Paper

 


The challenge at Creative Cottage was to use embossing on our cards, and at Always Playing with Paper is Anything Goes. I admit I am addicted to embossing folders (among other addictions:), and when I found Crop Stop had some brand new folders I had never seen by new brands like Craft Concepts, I just had to order them! This is one of them I couldn't resist. I simply embossed, colored with ink on a swab, added sentiment from TAC and layered on a card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

That embossing is really pretty. A striking looking card!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful embossing on your card! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x