Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends and Rubber Cafe' Challenges


(If you are a subscriber and got one earlier w/o a pix, don't know what happened, but I am trying again...) The challenge this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends is wet and dry embossing and at Rubber Cafe' it is also to use embossing. I dry embossed a piece of kraft paper in a Tim Holtz Sizzix folder and then used brown embossing powder on top of that to get this cool wood look. I learned how to do this technique at a class at my local Stamp Shoppe. The loon and sentiment are from Repeat Impressions.

EDITED TO ADD: You can now see the picture of the card here


 Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Where's your card.... Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Karen, is Blogger being a pain again?? I have noticed this before, recently. Well, thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends!